|Small Works Roster
Small Works Roster & Constultant Services
Municipal Research and Services Center (MRSC) Rosters is the new online shared Small Public Works Contractor Roster and Consultant Services Roster for local governments in Washington State, including the City of Ephrata, to search for eligible Contractor and Consultant service providers by service category.
For Contractors and Consultants
MRSC Rosters is a convenient and cost-effective way for marketing services to Agencies statewide through only one registration process.
Register for the City's Roster by clickig on the links below
* MRSC - Contractor Registration - Small Works
*MRSC - Consultant Registration
Operated by the not-for-profit Municipal Research & Services Center of Washington (MRSC), the MRSC Rosters is a fee-baed services for all participants charged annually; however Contractors and Consultants do have a free option to register for individual Agency rosters.
What is MRSC Rosters:
MRSC Rosters is an online database for Washington State local government agencies (cities, counties, school districts, and special districts) to solicit work from contractors eligible to bid on small public works projects (projects under $200,000) and to solicit work rom constultants. As a shared roster system, MRSC Rosters provides agenice with access to a current contractor and consultant list, while at the same time allowing contractors and consultants the marketing advantage of reaching multiple agencies through just one roster application process.
Advantages of MRSC Rosters
Promotes efficiency in government
Provides a single application process for contractors/consultants to register with multiple agencies
Allows agencies to share costs
Reduces individual agency staffing needs
Provides access to a much larger pool of contractors/consultants
Allows ease of eletronic search and notification
Provides more and lower bis from qualified contractors/consultants
How does it work?
- MRSC accpts and processes electronic appications from contractors and consultants and checks them for compliance with the new mandatory bdder responibility criteria.
- Once a contractor/consultant is verified, their account is activated and participating agencies are able to search for a contractor/consultant by service category or alphabetical listing.
- After generating an email list of potential bidders, the agencies can send out requests for proposals.
- To fulfill Washington States statutory requirements, MRSC will advertise on behalf of all participating agencies in the Daily Journal of Commerce, indicating that they are using the MRSC Rosters.
Who is Involved?
Ther has been an overwhelming interest in participatin in MRSC Rosters. After being online for only about two months, there are already 60 agencies, 250 consultants, and 320 contractors on the roster, with more joining daily. Currently, participating agencies are within the following counties: Clallam, King, Pierce, Skagit, Snohomish, and Whatcom. MRSC is marketing the MRSC Rosters throughout Washington State, with more agencies steadily joining. We plan to bring in agencies not only within the Puget Sound area, but also from the entire state.
For assistance with the application process contact:
Ellen J. Hutchinson
MRSC Rosters Manager
Municipal Research & Services Center of Washington
2601 Fourth Avenue, Suite 800
Seattle, WA 98121-1280
Phone: 206.625.1300 ext. 105
Thank you for your interest in doing business with the City of Ephrata.