Business Licenses

All businesses are required to register with the Washington State Department of Revenue. To do business within the City of Ephrata, you are required to have a business license endorsement with the City of Ephrata. 

Apply for business license

City of Ephrata Endorsement Information

Make sure that you add the City of Ephrata as an endorsement.