EPHRATA INSPECTION SCHEDULE
Unless waived by the Building Department, the following inspections are required on all jobs before work can proceed further.
1. FOUNDATION: (Includes footings and foundation walls and pier pads, separately or together). To be made after trenches are excavated and forms erected and rebar installed.
2. GROUND WORK PLUMBING: To be made after all piping, conduit, heating coils or other under slab equipment is in place, but before concrete slab is poured.
3. FRAMING: To be made after the roof, all framing, fire blocking and bracing are in place and all pipes, chimneys and vents are completed.
4. ROUGH PLUMB: To be made after all drain, waste, and vent piping is in place and all supply piping is in place and pressure tested, but before any plumbing is covered.
5. ROUGH HEATING AND VENTILATION: To be made while all mechanical equipment and ducting is in place and still visible.
6. INSULATION: To be made after all wall, floor and ceiling/roof insulation and its associated vapor barriers are in place, but before they are covered.
7. SHEETROCK: To be made prior to taping for inspection of nail or screw pattern.
8. FINAL: To be made after building is completed and ready for occupancy, but is not yet occupied.
TESTS ARE REQUIRED ON ALL WASTE AND POTABLE WATER SYSTEMS. POTABLE WATER TEST MAYBE 50 LBS. AIR, WATER OR CONNECTED TO THE PERMANENT WATER IF SOURCE HAS A MIMINUM OF 50 LBS PRESSURE. DRAIN, WASTE, AND VENT MAYBE 5 LBS AIR OR A 10 FOOT HEAD OF WATER.
It is the responsibility of all permit holders or their delegate contractors to call the Building Department when ready for inspections. 24 hour notice is required.
All work must comply with the International Building, Plumbing, Mechanical and Fire Codes, and all other applicable regulations.